Thursday, December 30, 2010

i haven't posted in forever

I've had alot on my mind and life so thats why I havent blogged in a long time. My husband and I are expecting another baby in June/ July 2011. And I have been really sick. I'm feeling alittle better now but I still have my moments where I cant stand it. I which I didnt get sick like some womens who have great pregnancys and like being pregnant. I feel I'm negelecting my son who's into everything and I just dont have the energy I normally do which is hyper, you can ask my husband. My son also has changed his great sleeping pattern. He would go down for me awake and then go to bed for naps and bed time, now he needs to fall asleep on the couch or just be completely tired to just not care. It been hard and streeful because my stomach is getting bigger and I'm tired and need to rest after chasing him all day. He also has mastered climbing out of the crib but so far has only did that twice and has since. I had to buy some rails for another bed that we have so when I think its time to change beds before the new baby we can.

I'm hoping and praying for alot this coming new year, a nice new home for us and more room for the preston and the new one. I feel I have a curse where nothing goes our way ever! I just hope we can sell and be in a nice home and be able to move on for our family in the future with potty training and then going to school and friends for my kids and new friends for us too.

I have alot going on before the baby, but it will keep my mind busy, I think 2011 is going to fly, so i have to try to enjoy the time I have before I go crazy with 2 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment