Thursday, January 27, 2011

Preston is now sleeping in a Big Boy Bed!

My goal was to get my son into his BIG BOY BED before the new baby comes and it would be one less thing/chore I had to do. I started doing it around the 2nd week of January and I have to say its going good. I went out to get an extra bed rail and then I went out to get him a new BIG BOY bed spread. i wanted to get him Toy Story, since thats one of my favorites and he has the couch and throw blanket but, I let him pick between a Car bed spread and Toy Story and he picked the Trucks/Cars. I was shocked but he was so Happy with it and loves his bed! He just loves his cars and he seems to have a favorite car he's always playing with, its a Yellow Madza matchbox car. So for his bday I'm going to throw a car themed bday party and make a Truck car in Yellow with stripes I think, since the other car he plays with has stripes on it. He's going to be 2 soon and I can't believe it, he's growing up so fast and I miss the little/big baby I had that needed me for everything, and now he's talking more everyday and understanding what I say and just doing things that are just shocking and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment