Sunday, October 23, 2011

2 weeks to go for a christening

I havent been posting in a while but I have alot on my mind. My mom and dad and then my husband and kids and then a party in 2 weeks. My mom and dad recently got a divorce and my mom has been calling alot and driving me nuts. I love her but all she does is talk about my dad and the crap and I understand, but move on already. Plus I know she has alot of health problems, but its hard for me to understand some of the things that are going on, i try to understand but its hard. Then my dad has been coming over and playing with the kids and hanging out its nice, he seems to be a better person with less stress maybe it was my mom all these years I dont know, but he's not pefect either. Plus he has lost weight and joined a gym. Then were getting ready for Halen's christening in 2weeks. Im excited I get to see my family in my new house and hang out, it should be fun! We ordered the fun from salina's I heard it good food so I'm looking forward in trying it, then I'm getting a cake from jewel this time, because the cake I really want, the The atomic from Orland bakery is expensive, but Jewel should be good. Then my friend is letting me use her chocolate fountain excited about that too. But I have to make sure I have gluten free stuff for my niece she cant eat any wheat product. So I'll have gello and some gluten free buns for her so she can eat. Other then that I will be cleaning and getting ready for the party over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment