Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I'm a new mommy again to another beautiful son!
I havent been on here in awhile because I just had a baby abut 3 1/2 weeks ago along with a c section and I am feeling better and can do more things and finally enjoy my new family too. I have 2 more weeks till I can go swimming and I cant wait I finally have a pool and can go in any time. Its been so hot out side that I dont even want to leave the house, but then again I like the sun and water. Preston loves the pool but the baby cant go in anyway so grams will be over to hang out with us or grandpa to go swimming and watching so I can enjoy, them as well. I'm ready to get into my scrapbooking and I'm working on getting my pictures printed and announcements for Halen so I have something for his book and memmory book. I'm in the process of hanging clothes for Halen from Preston so I have my work count out for me. Other then that besides waiting another 1 1/2 for my couch were good too go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You still don"t have the couch? Geez. We need to get together. This week has been crazy,
ReplyDelete