Friday, September 14, 2012

frustrated, stressed, mad, you name it. I have been just so done with it all. The kids mostly preston with the I want this after I sit, the crying the not listening, the mouth. I was told I was a itchy mommy yesterday so that felt great. Then brian is getting on my nerves, and our anniversary is this sunday 6years married. I swear the first 4 were nice but then when preston got older and brians attitude all went down hill, I'm not perfect either but I'm the stay at home mom that has to deal with it everyday. He get gets the break from them and the part of being a person without kids, but when do I get anything and when I mention my reunion for school why would you go if those people dont even talk to you now. Because its for me dont be jealous and I woukd like to see others that I talked to and maybe some people that did grow up and will talk about anything. Plus I'll go by my self cause to save money and you can watch your own children for once and get a fucking reality check that you are a parent that has his own fucking kids and needs to learn how to deal with it and check your self at the door for crapass attitude that you have all the fucking time. You never seem happy to be here, cause you always say something fucking stupid like theres dishes in the sink, you didnt vaccuum you didnt do this, why is this that way. Hes so use to living in a world of his OWN, when in the condo that now he cant change, its brians way and the perfect way. I sorry that I have to vent here, and make your opinions of him like an ass but I have to live this way on egg shells and I'm so done with the perfectness. The only way I deal is with my kids and doing nothing on days or stupid shit like going to see puppies for happiness in there cute faces

No comments:

Post a Comment